1. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4. Answer the questions from the nominator
5. Nominate other bloggers
6. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
7. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
8. Share a link to your best post(s)
Ok, these are 3 things about me. I am an artisan knitter who is specialised in finger-knitting. I live in Shoreditch, London with my husband and Bella the Naughty Yorkie. And I am originally from Japan.
About my best post business, I am not sure which one is the most appropriate but how about this one?
Little Mayfly has provided me with following questions:
1. Your main goals in life?
2. Where would you love to visit?
3. Favourite book?
4. What can you not live without?
5. Where is your favourite place?
My main goal is to develop my finger-knitting technique further. I want to create more amazing garments using finger-knitting which I have been nurturing for the past 15 years. And I want the public to realise how wonderful handcrafted objects are.
I would love to see the Northern Lights. So anywhere like Iceland, Norway, Canada, etc…
I read a lot and rarely pick up the same book twice. Therefore, it has to be a book which I enjoyed reading recently. The book is Finding Longitude by Richard Dunn. The book is about how the long sea voyage of the 18th Century was improved by the development of a marine chronometer. My mum and I visited the same exhibition at the National Maritime Museum, and since then, I was absolutely smitten with the longitude problem!
I can never live without a dog or two!
My favourite place has to be where my loved ones are. I just want to be with them.
My nominations are:
And my questions to them are:
1. What makes you smile on miserable wintry Monday morning?
2. Are you a tea drinker or coffee drinker?
3. Favourite film?
4. If you are to be locked up in one famous landmark for a day / night, which place do you pick?
5. What menu would you choose if it were to be your last supper?
It was really fun to participate in this award selection. Hope my nominees will feel the same way!